God has been changing lives through the ministry of MBC since 1930.
MBC's roots trace back to a 10 day camp organized by the Fundamentalist Baptist Young People's Association in the summer of 1930 at Fisher's Glen, on the shores of Lake Erie. 134 campers attended that first summer and stayed in tents and in a rented hotel. The cost was $10 for 10 days in tent accommodations and $12 for those staying in the hotel.
In 1931, plans were made to purchase a property being sold on the Muskoka River. The 117 acre property included 5 cabins, a farmhouse, and a number of out-buildings. Ministry started at the new property in the summer of 1931, with chapel sessions held on the porch of the farm house.
Each year brought new changes to the property and new stories about what God was doing in Muskoka. For a full history of MBC pick up a copy of Muskoka Miracles at our Bookstore.
Check out our YouTube page to see a photo history of MBC.